Thank you for stopping by the resource page. Here I list the top sites to visit for your car buying process. This page will continually be updated as new services are tested and BCB approved!
- KBB.com - KBB.com is a website where consumers can find information about vehicles. The website includes reviews of vehicles, ratings and opinions from experts, and links to other resources such as car dealers.
- Nada.com - One of the largest sources used to estimate the worth of a used car is NADA, which stands for the National Automobile Dealers Association. NADA is considered a very experienced resource of pre-owned car prices. The NADA value is the value of your used vehicle based on many expert opinion factors.
Credit Score Tools
- CreditKarma.com - Credit Karma is a website that allows users to manage their credit score and learn about their borrowing history. The site also offers tools to improve credit scores, such as a credit monitoring service and a credit score estimator.
- FreeCreditReport.com - FreeCreditReport.com is a website that provides consumers with free access to their credit report. The site offers a variety of services, including the ability to view your report, obtain copies of your reports and reporting.
- AutoTrader.com - AutoTrader.com is a website that offers consumers the ability to buy and sell vehicles online. The site offers a variety of features, including a vehicle search engine, detailed listings, and user reviews.
- CarGurus.com - *My Personal Favorite - CarGurus is a website that allows users to search for and compare cars. It also offers reviews of different models and allows users to make inquiries about car buying.
- Cars.com - Cars.com is one of the most popular online resources for car buyers and sellers in the United States. The site offers information on new and used cars, car parts and accessories, as well as car reviews.
- TrueCar.com - TrueCar.com is a website that allows consumers to compare prices and car models from multiple dealers. It has been called the " Yelp for cars."
- Ebay Motors - Ebay Motors is a website that allows people to sell cars, motorcycles, and other types of vehicles. Ebay Motors, a subsidiary of eBay, Inc., is an online marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of used vehicles. Ebay also provides vehicle history reports, roadside assistance, and financing options.
Local Car Sites
- Facebook Marketplace - Facebook Marketplace is a marketplace where businesses and individuals can items to other users. It's a popular option since it's free to list since Craigslist started charging to list a vehicle for sale.
- Craigslist - Craigslist is another website that help you find your next car. You can browse the For Sale section under Autos. You can broaden your search by adjusting the radius.
- OfferUp - OfferUp is a marketplace for local goods and services. You can sometimes find a good deal on a car. Its not so popular like FB Marketplace but its good to check out. OfferUp makes buying and selling easy by providing a user-friendly platform, 24/7 customer support, and a secure payment system.
Car Shopping Sites
- Carvana.com - *I have personally used them :) Carvana is an online car buying and selling platform that allows consumers to buy and sell used cars. Carvana also offers financing options and extended warranty packages. In addition, the site has an app that allows consumers to buy and trade in their vehicle from their phones.
- Vroom.com - Vroom.com is a website that allows users to find and compare the best car deals. The site features a search engine that enables users to browse through different car models and dealerships in their area.
- Shift.com - Shift , a virtual automobile dealership, wants to make the purchasing and reselling of old vehicles as easy as shopping for products from Amazon.com. All kinds of vehicle aging can be sold at Shift, with the exception of brand-new vehicle models.
Vehicle History Report
- Carfax / Autocheck for $6 - A carfax is a document that lists the vehicle's history, including accidents and repairs. It can be helpful if you're thinking of buying a used car.